As airports grow and their operations increase, they create more
environmental impacts, but there are also opportunities to be more
sustainable. A significant amount of waste is generated as a result
of various activities carried out at airports, and this is
considered to be one of the most important environmental issues of
air transport. Airport waste management includes the vacuum toilet
waste or wastewater from airplane lavatories that must be pumped
out after each flight and disposed of. According to Gen Consulting
Company, the global airport waste management market size is
expected to increase from USD 1,587 million in 2021 to USD 1,965
million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 3.1% over the evaluated
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the
current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into
global airport waste management market. It offers an exclusive
insight into various details such as market size, key trends,
competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study
also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on
the airport waste management industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the airport tier, and region. The global market for airport waste management can be segmented by airport tier: tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, tier 4, tier 5. Airport waste management market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (RoW).
By airport tier: - tier 1 - tier 2 - tier 3 - tier 4 - tier 5
By Region: - North America - Asia Pacific - Europe - Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading
airport waste management market vendors that include Averda South
Africa (Pty) Ltd, BEEAH Group, Business Waste LTD, JWC
Environmental, LLC (Sulzer Ltd), Stericycle Inc., Veolia
Environnement SA, among others. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A
COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period This research
report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028
considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global airport waste management market.
- To classify and forecast the global airport waste management market based on airport tier, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global airport waste management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global airport waste management market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players
operating in the global airport waste management market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global airport waste management market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.