The term cloud gaming refers to playing a game remotely from the
cloud. In nearly every case, cloud refers to a network of data
centers filled to the brim with servers that deliver content to
whomever is trying to access it. Cloud gaming allows players to
stream games to the supported devices (phone, tablet, TV) with a
high-speed internet connection. Cloud gaming can be advantageous as
it eliminates the need to purchase expensive computer hardware or
install games directly onto a local game system. Gen Consulting
Company predicts global cloud gaming market will grow from USD
1,124 million in 2021 to USD 14,643 million by 2028, achieving a
CAGR of 44.3 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global
Cloud Gaming Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the
current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into
global cloud gaming market. It offers an exclusive insight into
various details such as market size, key trends, competitive
landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also
provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the
cloud gaming industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the device, type, and region. The global market for cloud gaming can be segmented by device: gaming consoles, PC, smartphones, tablets. In 2021, the smartphones segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the cloud gaming market. Cloud gaming market is further segmented by type: video streaming, file streaming. Based on region, the cloud gaming market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (RoW).
By device: - gaming consoles - PC - smartphones - tablets
By type: - video streaming - file streaming
By Region: - North America - Asia Pacific - Europe - Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the
industry and their detailed company profiles including Alphabet
Inc, Meta Platforms, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NetEase, Inc.,
Nintendo Co., Ltd., Nvidia Corporation, Parsec Cloud, Inc.,
RemoteMyApp Sp. z o. o., Sony Group Corporation, Tencent Holdings
Ltd., Ubitus K.K., among others. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A
COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period This research
report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028
considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cloud gaming market.
- To classify and forecast the global cloud gaming market based on device, type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global cloud gaming market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cloud gaming market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players
operating in the global cloud gaming market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global cloud gaming market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.