Floor covering refers to any finish material applied over a
floor structure to provide a walking surface. Popular flooring
options include wood, engineered flooring materials, vinyl, tile
and carpet. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company,
the global indoor flooring market is poised to grow by USD 52
billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the
current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into
global indoor flooring market. It offers an exclusive insight into
various details such as market size, key trends, competitive
landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also
provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the
indoor flooring industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of
the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type,
construction type, end user, and region. The global market for
indoor flooring can be segmented by type: carpet, ceramic tiles,
vinyl, linoleum, & rubber, wood & laminate, others. Indoor
flooring market is further segmented by construction type: new
construction, renovation. Based on end user, the indoor flooring
market is segmented into: commercial & industrial, residential.
On the basis of region, the indoor flooring market also can be
divided into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and
Africa (MEA), South America.
- ceramic tiles
- vinyl, linoleum, & rubber
- wood & laminate
By construction type:
- new construction
By End User:
- commercial & industrial
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The global indoor flooring market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Armstrong Flooring, Inc., Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.), ECORE International, Inc., Forbo Corporate, Interface, Inc., Mats, Inc., Mohawk Industries, Inc., Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Tarkett S.A., TOLI Corporation, among others. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period This research
report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028
considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global indoor flooring market.
- To classify and forecast the global indoor flooring market based on type, construction type, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global indoor flooring market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global indoor flooring market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global indoor flooring market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global indoor flooring market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.