EO/IR (Electro-optical/Infrared) systems are imaging systems
used for military or law enforcement applications which include
both visible and infrared sensors. Because they span both visible
and infrared wavelengths, EO/IR systems provide total situational
awareness both day and night and in low light conditions. According
to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the
market size of the global naval electro-optical and infrared
systems sector is expected to rise by USD 290 million with a CAGR
of 5.8% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the
current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into
global naval electro-optical and infrared systems market. It offers
an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key
trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments.
This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19
crisis on the naval electro-optical and infrared systems industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, and region. The global market for naval electro-optical and infrared systems can be segmented by type: EO/IR turrets, infrared search and track (IRST), optronic mast. Naval electro-optical and infrared systems market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- EO/IR turrets
- infrared search and track (IRST)
- optronic mast
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Naval Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems Market, including Amentum Services, Inc., BAE Systems plc, CONTROP Precision Technologies Ltd., Elbit Systems Ltd., EXAVISION SAS, Hensoldt AG, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Safran S.A., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Thales S.A., among others. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period This research
report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028
considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global naval electro-optical and infrared systems market.
- To classify and forecast the global naval electro-optical and infrared systems market based on type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global naval electro-optical and infrared systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global naval electro-optical and infrared systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global naval electro-optical and infrared systems market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global naval electro-optical and infrared systems market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.