Mobile situational awareness solutions put near real-time
information about critical field situations at the disposal of
emergency first response teams via their mobile devices. This
information typically includes a mapping of the area and its
surroundings, location and status of personnel and other markers,
alerts, relevant photos and videos, and up-to-the-minute guidance
from central command. According to Gen Consulting Company, the
mobile situational awareness market in North America is set to
achieve an incremental growth of USD 654 million, acelerating at a
CAGR of almost 19.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the North
America market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application,
and country. The North America market data on mobile situational
awareness can be segmented by application: personal security,
public safety. Mobile situational awareness market is further
segmented by country: USA, Canada.
The North America mobile situational awareness market is highly competitive. The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), AT&T Inc., BlackBerry Limited, Deutsche Telekom AG, DigitalBlue Software LLC, Incident Response Technologies Inc. (IRT), Intrepid Networks, Motorola Inc., SLA Corporation (ESChat), Verizon Communications Inc.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the North America Mobile Situational Awareness Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the North America Mobile Situational Awareness Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.