An iPaaS, or integration Platform as a Service, is a platform
that standardizes how applications are integrated into an
organization, making it easier to automate business processes and
share data across applications. With iPaaS, companies can eliminate
manual processes and reduce dependency on spreadsheets and email,
while increasing visibility, speed, and accuracy across their
organization. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global iPaaS
market will grow from USD 1,467 million in 2021 to USD 4,324
million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the
current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into
global iPaaS market. It offers an exclusive insight into various
details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape,
growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an
analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the iPaaS
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the service type, deployment type, enterprise size, end user, and region. The global market for iPaaS can be segmented by service type: API management, application integration, B2B and cloud integration, cloud service orchestration, data integration, others. IPaaS market is further segmented by deployment type: cloud, hybrid, on-premise. Based on enterprise size, the iPaaS market is segmented into: large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). On the basis of end user, the iPaaS market also can be divided into: BFSI, energy, government and public sector, healthcare and life science, IT and telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, others. IPaaS market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (RoW).
By service type:
- API management
- application integration
- B2B and cloud integration
- cloud service orchestration
- data integration
By deployment type:
By enterprise size:
- large enterprises
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By End User:
- government and public sector
- healthcare and life science
- IT and telecommunications
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global iPaaS market with some of the key players being Boomi, LP, Celigo, Inc., elastic.io GmbH, Informatica Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MuleSoft LLC (a Salesforce company), Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Seeburger AG, SnapLogic Inc., Software AG, TIBCO Software Inc., among others. *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period This research
report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028
considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global iPaaS market.
- To classify and forecast the global iPaaS market based on service type, deployment type, enterprise size, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global iPaaS market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global iPaaS market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global iPaaS market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global iPaaS market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.