Battery storage, or battery energy storage systems (BESS), are
devices that enable energy from renewables, like solar and wind, to
be stored and then released when customers need power most.
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2022 to 2028, the global
residential battery energy storage market will worth USD 6,277
million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global residential battery energy storage market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the residential battery energy storage industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the battery technology, application, and region. The global market for residential battery energy storage can be segmented by battery technology: lead-acid, lithium-ion, others. The lithium-ion segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Residential battery energy storage market is further segmented by application: rooftop photovoltaics (RTPV), back-up power, electric vehicle charging, others. Based on region, the residential battery energy storage market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By battery technology:
- rooftop photovoltaics (RTPV)
- back-up power
- electric vehicle charging
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading residential battery energy storage market vendors that include BMZ Germany GmbH, BYD Co., Ltd., EnBW Energie Baden-Wurttemberg AG (SENEC Italia Srl), HagerEnergy GmbH (E3/DC), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Kyocera Corporation, LG Chem Ltd., NEC Energy Solutions (LG Energy Solution Ltd.), Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Pylon Technologies Co., Ltd., Solarwatt GmbH, sonnen GmbH, Sunverge Energy Inc., Tesla, Inc., VARTA AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global residential battery energy storage market.
- To classify and forecast the global residential battery energy storage market based on battery technology, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global residential battery energy storage market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global residential battery energy storage market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global residential battery energy storage market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global residential battery energy storage market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.