Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) is an AI-enabled chat
assistant that generates personalized responses by combining
analytics and cognitive computing based on individual customer
information, past conversations, and location, leveraging the
corporate knowledgebase and human insight. According to latest
analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global intelligent virtual
assistant market is projected to climb to USD 38,982 million by
2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 20.7% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global intelligent virtual assistant market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the intelligent virtual assistant industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for intelligent virtual assistant can be segmented by product: smart speakers, chatbots. In 2021, the smart speakers segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the intelligent virtual assistant market. Intelligent virtual assistant market is further segmented by application: customer service agents, employee digital assistants, personal assistants. Based on end user, the intelligent virtual assistant market is segmented into: BFSI, healthcare, IT & telecommunications, residential, retail & ecommerce, travel & hospitality, others. On the basis of region, the intelligent virtual assistant market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest share of the global intelligent virtual assistant market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
- smart speakers
- customer service agents
- employee digital assistants
- personal assistants
By End User:
- IT & telecommunications
- retail & ecommerce
- travel & hospitality
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market, including Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Amelia (IPsoft, Inc.), Apple Inc., Artificial Solutions International AB, Baidu Inc., eGain Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sonos Inc., Xiaomi Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global intelligent virtual assistant market.
- To classify and forecast the global intelligent virtual assistant market based on product, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global intelligent virtual assistant market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global intelligent virtual assistant market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global intelligent virtual assistant market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global intelligent virtual assistant market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.